Uniwersytet Pontifical Catholic University w Rio de Janeiro zaprasza
Uniwersytet Pontifical Catholic University w Rio de Janeiro zaprasza zagranicznych studentów na studia magisterskie i doktoranckie!Eligibility criteria
- Have a nationality other than Brazilian;
- Have completed an Undergraduate and/or Master’s degree at a non-Brazilian University;
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency in English and another language before the end of the first year of the Master’s course, or be able to demonstrate proficiency in English and two other languages before the end of the second year of the Doctoral course (we may offer proficiency tests).
Enrolment may only be carried out by e-mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following subject: “Application PPG 2023”.
The application e-mail sent to email@example.com must contain at least the following seven documents attached (in PDF format):
- An ID (document of identification) in which nationality should be clear;
- A CV (Curriculum vitae);
- BSc and/or MSc certificates;
- A motivation letter (why are you interested in the Graduate Program of Psychology at PUC-Rio? How do you think training at the Graduate Program of Psychology at PUC-Rio will benefit your career? How can you contribute to the Graduate Program of Psychology at PUC-Rio?);
- A research proposal;
- Two reference letters from two Professors/Lecturers/Researchers
Deadline: Application (to send the e-mail with documentation): September 21 to October 30, 2022 (Brazilian time).
Those approved and enrolled will receive a base tuition scholarship for 24 months for the Master's and 48 months for the Doctoral courses. Further funding opportunities should be discussed with your prospective advisor.
More information: http://ppg.psi.pucrio.br/